FMS-IRM provides opportunities of interaction between students and representatives of the industry to facilitate placement in suitable jobs. Campus interviews are arranged by the institute. FMS-IRM also acts as a platform to have dialogue between representatives of government/financial agencies/entrepreneurs and students. Many multinationals and other organizations of repute, visit our campus in search of talented future managers regularly. The institute has held an excellent 100% placement record.
- The companies are requested to mail the enclosed Response Form to the Institute/contact Director FMS for their requirement for placement.
- The placement schedule is worked out with mutual consent.
- The CVs of the students interested in respective organization are collected by the Corporate Philanthropy Cell. These are then forwarded to the companies, if desired.
- The companies are advised to give Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) before starting the selection process at the campus. This provides an opportunity to the students to understand the organization better and gives the companies the idea of the students expectation & desires.
- The final job offers/appointment letters are routed through Director,FMS-IRM.
Every year, many of leading multinational companies from across the globe are visiting FMS-IRM for recruitment of its young talents. The best of companies keep coming for years together is the recognition of high level of satisfaction they receive from the recruited graduates. Some of the regular recruiters are :