Students seeking admission to PGDM / PGDM-RM at FMS-IRM must have :
- Good score in MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA (AIMS)
- Bachelor’s Degree (any discipline) with no less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- Final year degree students may also apply. The admission of such candidates, will be provisional until they are declared ‘Passed’, latest by one month after the commencement of the session.
Candidates seeking admission in PGDM/PGDM-RM must :
Alternatively, Prospectus & Admission Form can also be obtained by remitting Rs.1000/- in cash at the Admission Office, FMS-IRM Jaipur.
Based on the recommendations of the Admission Committee, selected candidates are then issued their Selection Letter.
- MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA (AIMS) Composite Score
- IRMAT Score :
- Academic Qualifications
- Additional / Extra-curricular Achievements
- Work experience (if any)
FEE STRUCTURE (PGDM & PGDM-RM)
|CAT||50 - 60 percentile||Rs. 30,000/-||60 - 75 percentile||Rs. 40,000/-||> 75 percentile||Rs. 60,000/-|
|MAT||65 - 75 percentile||Rs. 30,000/-||75 - 85 percentile||Rs. 40,000/-||> 85 percentile||Rs. 60,000/-|
|CMAT||65 - 75 percentile||Rs. 30,000/-||75 - 85 percentile||Rs. 40,000/-||> 85 percentile||Rs. 60,000/-|
|XAT||50 - 60 percentile||Rs. 30,000/-||60 - 70 percentile||Rs. 40,000/-||> 70 percentile||Rs. 60,000/-|
|ATMA (AIMS)||65 - 75 percentile||Rs. 30,000/-||75 - 85 percentile||Rs. 40,000/-||> 85 percentile||Rs. 60,000/-|