AICTE Mandatory Disclosure
NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
Type of Institution
Name of the organization running the Institution
Name of Principal / Director
Student Feedback on Institutional Governance/faculty performance
A student feedback mechanism is available in the institution. Once in a semester, the students provide the feedback of staff in the prescribed format.
Grievance redressal mechanism for faculty, staff and students
- System for Redressal of grievances of faculty, staff and students.
- The management of the college follows an open system of administration and grievances from staff and students are given the utmost attention.
- Staff & students can submit their grievances using the Online Grievance System (Here)
- The suggestions and complaints are carefully looked into and remedial measures undertaken. Responses are also publicized through notice boards.
- In case of indiscipline, the Disciplinary Committee enquires into the matter by calling witnesses and recommendations are made about the action to be taken by the management.
- Mentors look into the welfare of the students and advises the management for necessary action.
Counselling / Monitoring
Students Activity Body
- Students at FMS-IRM exhibit their talents in an astounding manner through the Cultural Activities.
- ‘Navodbhav’ - Fresher’s Party ; Debate Competitions ; ‘Spardha’ – National Level Summer Project Presentation Competition ; ‘Hasta-La-Vista’ – Farewell Party ; 93.5 Red FM ke Tashanbaaz etc.
- The institute holds multiple cultural activities that are organized by students themselves.
- Football Field
- Hockey Ground
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Courts
- Badminton Courts
- Tennis Court & Cricket Net with pitch
The institute has tie-ups with sports grounds in the vicinity.
Extensive sports facilities are also available at IIRM Phagi Campus.
- Yoga & Meditation Centre
- Music Centre (SMPGC)
- English Language Lab (SANAKO Study) aims at developing the students’ overall personality with the main focus on communication skills.
- The following activities are conducted regularly:
- Group Discussion
- Oral Presentations
- Role plays
- Interview techniques
- Poetry Writing
in order to develop the students talent.
- Participation in these programmes gives them a face lift to take on the ever challenging world of productive activity.
- Articles are invited from all the students to be published in the Quarterly Magazine ‘INTERFACE’.
- INTERFACE contains various section containing : Campus News, Alumnus Write-ups, Faculty write-ups, Articles on the latest & upcoming issues etc.
- The magazine has already successfully published over 38 Volumes.